Old School New Body Review: This is the review for the famous book “Old School New Body” created by Steve Holman. In this review we are going to see about Old School New Body Hacks.
Old School New Body Review
Old School New Body is a fitness program designed specifically for the over 35s. Most workout programs are designed purely to improve fitness levels and help you lose weight, but this program is designed to slow down the aging process and help you look younger.
Steve Holman designed the actual workouts along with his wife Becky. Steve knows what he is talking about because not only is he the editor of Iron Man magazine, but he is in terrific shape for a man currently in his 50s, and doesn’t look anywhere near his true age.
How it Works
The major benefit of this program is that age is no restriction. Not only will it help people in their 30s, 40s and 50s look years younger, but it will also help people in their 60s and 70s take years off their appearance as well. It can also be used by both men and women because Steve’s wife Becky is a regular user of this workout as well. The F4X workout program used in the Old School New Body guide is actually split into three separate phases. The first phase incorporates a fat burning workout that will help you shed some excess body fat and start to develop a lean body regardless of your age. This phase is actually the core workout that is designed for everybody to use.
The second phase is optional, but many people choose to use this workout as well because it helps to build muscle and provide you with toning and definition as well. Many people are not happy just losing weight, they want to build an attractive body as well, and this phase of the Old School New Body program is designed for that very purpose. The final phase of the F4X workout program is designed purely to build some serious muscle. Once again this is optional, but many men in particular like to use this workout to improve their physique. The great thing about this workout program as a whole is that it has youth-enhancing benefits. Not only is it effective at burning fat, building muscle and toning the body, it can also slow down the aging process and help you to look younger than you actually are when performed regularly.
What Is The Old School New Body Program?
Old School New Body is a weight loss and muscle gaining program for men and woman. This program was designed for people or individuals over the age of 40. Old School New Body is specifically called F4X which is the acronym for focus for exercise and also has 3 main phases. Old School New Body was created by Steve Holman and his wife Becky Holman. Steve has been a expert fitness trainer for over 36 years and editor in chief and John M Rowley of Iron Magazine. Becky is a fitness trainer of over 21 years They created the system for older people to lose weight and gain muscle and stimulate metabolism with nutrition and proper eating. By following The focus four exercise system (F4X) you can become fit and healthy. You can look and feel 10 years younger by slowing down the aging process.
The focus four exercise (F4X) program teaches exercises and how to do them in a time efficient order to achieve outstanding results.
- Phase 1 is the beginner level and will teach you how to successfully burn fat by proper lifting techniques and fatiguing your muscles with short rest in 25 minutes or less training session 3 times per week. You will also learn healthy and customized eating habits to help you reach your first level goal.
- Phase 2 is all about learning and building a shapely body. What you will learn in about will teach you many new techniques, and modifications from phase 1 and get more advanced in order to build lean and tone muscle. You will also learn healthy and customized eating habits to help you reach your second level goal.
- Phase 3 is the build muscle phase. This phase is for the advanced body builder who wishes to increase solid muscle mass. This also teaches a selective nutritional meal plan that focus’s on what foods to eat, how much protein your body needs and overall how to build lean muscle.
- Learn how to customize healthy nutritional meals and when to eat and when not to eat.
- Learn correct muscle fatiguing techniques to tone and grow muscle mass.
- Learn how to increasing your sex drive and look 10 years younger.
- Learn how to speed up your metabolism.
- Improves energy, mood, relieves depression naturally.
- Learn how to feel and look 10 years younger.
- Not sold in stores.
- Short, but rigorous program 20-30 minutes a day. Three days a week.
- Must stay dedicated with the program to achieve and maintain the goals, but this is a must for any weight loss or diet program.
the Old School New Body program addresses the scientific fact when we reach 40 years of age the aging process accelerates markedly if we don’t provide our bodies with the right nutrients and proper exercise it needs. Most other health and weight loss programs out today are targeted to the wide cross section of the general public. Perhaps the creators think of casting a wider net to catch more fish for themselves. Whereas the Old School New Body Program is targeted to a specific age group of 35 and up. This is a package of diet and exercise that slows down the aging process and gets you looking up to 10 years younger.
Tags: Old School New Body ebook program torrent amazon exercises buy f4x old school exercise program diabetes protocol f4x workout scam steve holman scam holman steve & becky holman workouts high school news programs best of old school torrent old school torrent download old school movie torrent reviews book cookbook old school workouts f4x training exercises f4x workout free old school workout pdf free free download pdf scam download system free ebooks for school free new ebooks diet f4x training program reviews f4x scam reviews workout complaints book what are the f4x exercises f4x workout customer reviews f4x old workout new body reviews amazon is f4x a scam old school new school free old school training programs old school workout program old school workout routines old school gym exercises old school workout plan.